Always free shipping over $50
Our B-series belt closure makes greeting the day or answering nature's call quick and easy. It's nonmetallic to ease the hassle of security lines and secure enough to stay put wherever life takes you. And it does it all without any moving parts to let you—or your pants—down.
Carbon fiber composites provide strength without adding weight or bulk while custom weather-resistant bands deliver the perfect combination of comfort and security. The vegan B19 is molded, sewn, and packaged right here in the USA.
Wherever you go and whatever you do, we want you to be thrilled with everything we make. If not we want to know why- and will go out of our way to make things right.
- The B19 Buckle is made of an injection-molded carbon fiber reinforced polyamide material.
- Fiber orientation and material appearance will vary from piece-to-piece.
- All pants are different and B19 buckles can be slightly wider than some belt loops. The solution? Thread belt through trousers loop end first.
- All B19 bands measure 38mm (1.5in) across
- Performance Stretch bands have a firmer stretch than your traditional elastic belt to keep your trousers where you want them.
- The elastic materials used are natural and subject to gradual degradation over time. If your belt ever ceases to perform, please contact us.
- Machine wash cold as needed and hang to dry.
We wouldn't go so far as to say that we'd grabbed a piece of the sky, but given how much time we spend looking upwards it's no surprise that we want to take a little bit with us wherever we go.
It's true, what they say. This stealthy black-on-black herringbone goes with anything. Dress it up or down. Wear it in- or better yet wear it out.
Love at first sight. At least that's how we felt when we received our first samples this Southwest-inspired pattern. Brace yourself for some compliments.
Did you know that you can easily swap out your B-series bands? That's right- if your mind or body changes (or if you get carried away with the scissors) we have replacement bands waiting for you.
Depending on your waist size and the belt selected your new band might be longer than you'd like. But don't worry- it's easy to trim to fit. Here's how:
- Unwrap the Velcro tail strap from your new belt and set aside (we'll use it later).
- Try your belt on for size: Pull the strap through the buckle adjuster until it is comfortable length and (in the case of elastic belts) stiffness.
- As they don't need as much adjusting as fixed bands, our elastic bands are intentionally snug- you may need to feed the belt through rather than just pulling.
- For easiest adjustment, the tail end of the band should sit at the outside of the belt.
- For infrequent adjustment and a cleaner look with elastic bands, the tail end of the band can sit inside of the belt.
- Remove the belt and trim the end 6 to 8 inches from the buckle. (Don't worry- we have more if you get carried away.)
- Adding a second diagonal cut not only looks good but it makes threading the webbing through the buckle easier should you need to.
- Use a match or lighter to melt the cut ends and prevent fraying. If you need adult supervision, please be sure to ask for it.
- Lighter colors can collect soot from candles and matches, so a lighter is usually a better choice for those.
- Wrap that tail strap snugly around the loose end, scratchy side in. Take your time to line up the edges to minimize snagging.
Bonus: You may have noticed the bag in which your belt arrived in is roughly phone-sized. Toss it in your pack or with your riding gear- it'll shrug off rain and sweat while still allowing touchscreen use. (It's really not meant for swimming, though- you've been warned.)